Some believe the Mayans predicted the end of the world will happen this Friday. But what would cause the world to end? Asteroids? Global Warming? In our holiday episode, we find it’s far, far worse than that, and only Santa’s Christmas Elves have the power to stop the oncoming apocalypse. It’s a race to find out what unspeakable horrors await the fate of humanity!
- (02:26) Blue Christmas by Bobnoxious from Ho Ho Ho (BY)
- (04:15) The World Ends (before christmas) by The Data Body from Volume Two  (BY-NC-ND)
- (06:39) Ho Ho Whatever by Pigboat from Float (BY-ND)
- (11:15) Happy Group by We 9 Guys from I Wanna Join the Circus EP (BY-NC-ND)
- (11:46) Christmas Chainsaw Massacre by Totally Pissed Off from Volume Two  (BY-NC-ND)
- (12:42) Dark Xmas by Dark Harvest from Dark Harvest (BY-NC-ND)
- (15:12) Coventry Carol by Extar from Tunnel (BY-NC-SA)
- (17:26) Christmas special 2011 by Vvsmusic – music & more from Christmas special (BY-NC-SA)
- (22:13) Sandy The Christmas Ghost by Kindergarten Hazing Ritual from Volume Two  (BY-NC-ND)
- (23:43) Smells Like Christmas Spirit by The Experiments from Smells Like Christmas Spirit (BY-NC-SA)
- (26:23) Slay Bells by Jason And The Kruegers from Volume Two  (BY-NC-ND)
- (29:21) End Of Days by Severed Fifth from Liberate (BY-NC-SA)
Please support the bands in this show! Buy a T-Shirt, head to the shows, or clear out their merch table. Whatever you can do to help these bands keep making music, please do it!
If you have any suggestions for Creative Commons licensed metal, send me a link at email@example.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.