Apparently there was a meteor that exploded with enough force over Russia to break windows and cause all sorts of problems for people. Hopefully your neighbors’ windows will be strong enough to withstand the sonic detonation awaiting you in this episode. And there’s plenty of music in this episode with two longer tracks from Lacaille’s Shroud and Visions of Tragedy. Lest you think this is another “Long Songs” episode, we finish off with some shorter fare from New Folder, Head Takers, HYDRA, Keoma, The Arapahoes, and finish off with The Navidson Record. Come to think of it, you might want to reinforce your own home with all of this great Creative Commons Metal Music in this episode.
- (00:10) Evolve: Transcendental Cyber-Eroticisms by Lascaille’s Shroud from Interval 01: Parallel Infinities – The Inner Universe (BY-NC-ND)
- (12:09) Rebellion by Visions Of Tragedy from Visions Of Tragedy (BY-ND)
- (23:15) Точка отсчёта by New Folder from Время жить и умирать (BY-NC-ND)
- (29:42) Face The Threat by Head Takers from Beyond The Shades (BY-NC-ND)
- (34:41) DAME TU ALMA… (SOY EL CORDERO) by HYDRA from EXTINCIÓN (BY-NC-ND)
- (38:17) BKD by Keoma from Otvot’s Orbit (BY-NC-SA)
- (44:22) Pray by The Arapahoes from II (BY-NC-ND)
- (49:11) Enter the Rancor by The Navidson Record from Ruffians (BY-NC-ND)
Please support the bands in this show! Buy a T-Shirt, head to the shows, or explode a meteor over their home town. Wait, that’s not good. Nevermind. Whatever you can do to help these bands keep making music, please do it!
If you have any suggestions for Creative Commons licensed metal, send me a link at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.