Finishing up this episode while recovering from the amazing convention known as Penguicon which happened this weekend. One of the highlights was one of the staff members dressed in corpse-paint and a hula skirt behind a Tiki bar. That’s pretty unconventional, but what’s even more unconventional (outside of being, well, outside of the convention) is the cadre of chaos we have in store for you in this episode. There’s new stuff by Substance Black, Black Market Serotonin, and Samsara, as well as music from Masakari, cells, The Symbioz, Autarch, and one of my new favorite unconventional bands Toumaï. So get those headphone ready for a ride your ears won’t soon forget. Shownotes and links to the bands follow:
- (00:09) Tide Will Turn by Substance Black from Tide Will Turn (BY-NC-ND)
- (05:56) XIV. The Voiceless by Masakari from The Prophet Feeds (BY-NC-SA)
- (10:05) lost for lust by cells from promo (BY-NC-SA)
- (13:16) Perception by Samsara from UNO (None)
- (16:52) Шлях поневірянь by The Symbioz from Шлях поневірянь (BY-NC-ND)
- (19:57) An Exodus by Autarch from The Death of Actiacus (BY-SA)
- (26:50) The End Of History by Black Market Serotonin from Something From Nothing (BY-NC-SA)
- (35:47) Madness in Mind by Toumaï from SAPIENS DEMENS (BY-NC-ND)
Please support the bands in this show! Buy a T-Shirt, head to the shows, or offer to do their taxes for them next year. Whatever you can do to help these bands keep making music, please do it!
If you have any suggestions for Creative Commons licensed metal, send me a link at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.