In my never-ending quest to put things off until the very last minute (a habit carefully honed over the mumble mumble years of my existence) I’m putting this show together mere moments before the Tuesday that it normally releases. Of course that day is Monday, which is a holiday here in the United States, so that means I’m later than usual. But I’m glad that I did, because this episode managed to catch the brand-new release from Anima Adversa’s latest album. We also have new releases from Herlathing, as well as new releases from Antoniogarciavazquez, Sons Of Sin, Radler, Limitless, and Chewrafa. It’s an episode you won’t want to miss, especially after the post-holiday hangover you’ll be nursing at work tomorrow. Shownotes follow:
- (00:10) Juegos de Guerra by Anima Adversa from El Sueño de los Justos (BY-NC-ND)
- (06:39) Metamorfosis by Antoniogarciavazquez from Orígen (BY-NC-SA)
- (10:00) Escondida en ti by Sadai from 6DÍAS (BY-NC-ND)
- (14:17) Whore Of Babylon by Sons Of Sin from Rebelations (BY-ND)
- (17:47) Radler – Recediver by Radler from The Recediver (BY-NC-SA)
- (21:34) Lass Mich Gehen by Herlathing from Alva Und Die Nachtgespenster (BY-NC-SA)
- (26:24) Limitless – Burning Heaven [Single 2013] by Limitless from Burning Heaven [Single 2013] (BY-NC-SA)
- (31:51) End Has Come (Menu) by Chewrafa from Arson & Plunder Soundtrack (BY-NC-SA)
Please support the bands in this show! Buy a T-Shirt, head to the shows, or create a national holiday dedicated to their hard-working musicianship. Whatever you can do to help these bands keep making music, please do it!
If you have any suggestions for Creative Commons licensed metal, send me a link at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.