Welcome to the third Halloween Episode of Open Metalcast, where we unleash the strange, the wicked, and the bizarre to thrill, excite, and scare the candy-corn right out of you. There’s plenty of music here for your Halloween party, or for grabbing the candy bags from those slow-poke kids. Whatever your hearts desire this Halloween we have your soundtrack covered.
- (00:08) The Rotting Revolt by Dark Asylum Music from Midnight (BY-NC-SA)
- (01:17) Spiderlady by Covered In Bees from Portland Death Punk, Vol. #1: Portland Is For Lovers (BY-ND)
- (05:49) I, Zombi by Gore Obsessed from Halloween Massacre (BY-NC-ND)
- (07:10) Necroborg by Crypticus from Dedicated to the Impure (BY-NC-ND)
- (09:11) Propagating the Witch by Ceremonial Castings from Immortal Black Art (BY-NC-ND)
- (14:37) Gala Monster Rally by The Young Werewolves from Cheat the Devil (BY-NC-SA)
- (16:40) Bloody Mistress by Darkside of Innocence from Infernum Liberus EST (BY-NC-ND)
- (22:40) My Love Belongs In A Straitjacket by Name The Creature from The Some Who Are They (BY-NC-ND)
- (27:23) freaks from the other side by Spiritual Dissection from The Dark Side Of Mankind (BY-NC-SA)
- (31:03) Meet Dick Dangerous by Funkmouf Brown from Funkmouf Brown Attacks!!! (BY-NC)
- (34:35) Dunkelheit by Cultes des Goules from The story of Dagon (BY-NC-ND)
- (39:28) Whitewood by Aeon Aphelion from Visions of Burning Aeons (BY-NC-ND)
- (47:55) Crowd of Fools by Patient Zero from Post-Industrial Revolution (BY-NC-SA)
- (52:43) ADVERMIX – Evil One by ADVERMIX from GATES TO TRANSYLVANIA (BY-NC-ND)
- (57:18) Heresy by Woodrue from Bones, Bile and Black Blood (By-NC-ND)
- (1:00:21) Sunny the Mummy by Mummifier from Advanced Mummification Procedure (BY)
- (1:03:33) Werewolves by The Horror Cast from Cities of Deception (BY-NC-ND)
- (1:08:42) You’re My Little Mellowcreme Pumpkin by The Radicals from Halloween Rhymes and Children’s Crimes (By-NC-ND)
Please support the bands in this show! Buy a T-Shirt, head to the shows, or use their music to woo Azathoth (it’s better than those damned flutists). Whatever you can do to help these bands keep making music, please do it!
If you have any suggestions for Creative Commons licensed metal, send me a link at firstname.lastname@example.org.