One of the items that the Voyager 1 Spacecraft sent along with it on its voyage outside of our solar system was a gold-plated. It’s probably the only gold compilation album in existence trhat features Mozart, Chuck Berry, and indigenous music from across the globe. Plus it has a wicked B-side that shows aliens how to find us should they be able to figure out the code. Luckily your computer should be able to figure out the bits that make up the latest Open Metalcast show so you won’t need to figure out some alien recording technology to make it work. And rather than indigenous music from across the globe you’ll be able to hear music from Ceremonial Castings, KROM, Kain, Machina, Taste of Hell, Longed for FUsion, Gutteral Slug, Extincion, and Electric Frankenstein. Plus you’ll be able to hear it long before any alien intelligence will be able to hear that record no matter how slow your modem is. Shownotes follow:
- (00:10) Reborn Through the Bestial Flame by Ceremonial Castings from Immortal Black Art (BY-NC-ND)
- (07:22) Reacharound Rambo by KROM from Chaotic Evil (BY-SA)
- (10:14) Marionetas by Kain from Revelaciones (BY-NC-ND)
- (14:47) A síndrome de Nerón by Machina from A síndrome de Nerón (BY-NC-SA)
- (18:24) Rotten inside by Taste of hell from Demo 2007 (BY-NC-ND)
- (21:40) Dreamers Reality by Longed for Fusion from We´ll never decay (BY-NC-ND)
- (27:01) Isolated Insanity by Guttural Slug from Megalodon (BY-NC-ND)
- (30:13) Marcha Fúnebre by EXTINCION from O Martelo da Morte (BY-NC-ND)
- (35:13) Injected by Electric Frankenstein from Dead and Back (BY-NC-SA)
Please support the bands in this show! Buy a T-Shirt, head to the shows, or put their music on a golden record and shoot it into space. Whatever you can do to help these bands keep making music, please do it!
If you have any suggestions for Creative Commons licensed metal, send me a link at email@example.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.