Rushing to get this episode out the door because the night I normally have to get the episode put together will be full of me catching the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who on the big screen. No spoilers, please. But what we do have is an episode chock full of some amazing artists starting with the anticipated release of the new Cryogen album “Continuum” (which is quickly becoming a favorite here). We’ve also got music from Desvirginizagore, Aborym, Rejekts, Soundcrafters, CEMENTERIO, One Paper Left, Digger, and Vampire Squid. You might say this episode is bigger on the inside, but you won’t need to be the President of Galifrey to… OK, OK, I’ll stop now. Shownotes after the break.
- (00:11) Synthetic Essence by CRYOGEN from Continuum (BY-NC-ND)
- (03:46) Eyaculador de Infeccion Putri by Desvirginizagore from Eyaculador de Infección Putri (BY-NC-ND)
- (09:22) III by Aborym from Psychogrotesque (BY-NC-SA)
- (14:06) Fango by Rejekts from Sirona Mixtape #7 (None)
- (16:17) Get Out by Soundcrafters from Catharsis In Chaos (BY-ND)
- (20:41) Rafagas ante tus ojos by Boue Records from CEMENTERIO “S/T” (BY-NC-SA)
- (25:13) (PER)VERSION by One Paper Left from Reset (BY-SA)
- (28:39) Digger – Evidence  – Shnaps by Digger from Evidence… is written in the noizz – Full Album (BY-NC-SA)
- (34:25) Oh The Clamity by Vampire Squid from Sea’s Control (BY-NC-ND)
Please support the bands in this show! Buy a T-Shirt, head to the shows, or make a pepper mill with their name on it. Whatever you can do to help these bands keep making music, please do it!
If you have any suggestions for Creative Commons licensed metal, send me a link at firstname.lastname@example.org.