It’s been way too long since the last Instrumetalcast so to make up for it here’s an extra-long episode for your listening enjoyment. Hopefully it’ll tide you over into the new year where these episodes will be more frequent. Shownotes and more after the break:
- (00:27) Continuum by CRYOGEN from Continuum (BY-NC-ND)
- (05:21) A Dæmon Hunted/The Flight of Perseus by Returning We Hear the Larks from Far-Stepper/Of Wide Sea [Instrumental] (BY-SA)
- (18:43) Movement 2 – Andante by Daniel Bautista from Symphony No. 2 in B minor, Op. 16 (BY-SA)
- (25:40) The Land Of Shadows – The L. O. S. Theme by The Land Of Shadows from Dark Romantika (BY-NC-SA)
- (29:32) To Break Is Divine by The Reptilians from The Breakers (BY-NC-ND)
- (32:20) The Existential Frame by Tony C from The Existential Frame (BY-NC-ND)
- (39:29) Faces by Concatenate from A New Start (BY-NC-SA)
- (46:06) Penumbra by Isaac Herrera from Return to the past (BY-NC-SA)
- (49:45) Departure (and Arrival) by Skyed Pillars from None (None)
- (59:03) Hurricane by Rob Johnson Music from Throw The Sun Into The Sea (BY-NC-SA)
- (1:01:40) Phantasm by Diometrix from How Do Things Inspire (BY-NC-SA)
- (1:05:19) Far And Wide by Ray Montford from Many Roads (BY-NC-SA)
- (1:10:23) The End of Progress by mystakin from The End of Progress (BY)
- (1:15:07) Ours Is The Fury by Faded Line from Ours Is The Fury (BY-NC-ND)
Please support the bands in this show! Buy a T-Shirt, head to the shows, or buy up their entire back-catalog as a holiday present to yourself. Whatever you can do to help these bands keep making music, please do it!
If you have any suggestions for Creative Commons licensed metal, send me a link at email@example.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.