Tonight was the Windsor–Detroit International Freedom Festival, AKA “The Fireworks”. Unfortunately we’re also getting some bad weather in this area so they did the fireworks earlier than normal. What does that have to do with this show? Not a damn thing. But what this show does have is nine spectacular songs hidden inside it’s encoded bits, including tracks from Ósserp, TEETHING, HOT SKULL, Black Autumn, Rain On Their Parade, Thicket, ROSY FINCH, and B.I.T.E. So if you see flashes before your eyes and hear cracking noises it’s probably not the fireworks but the sound of your head banging along with these tracks. And now you know.
- (00:10) Heretant enemics by Ósserp from Sang i Sutge LP (BY-ND)
- (03:46) We Were Friends by TEETHING from Ralph EP (BY-NC-ND)
- (05:12) Loneliness by HOT SKULL from Melancholy Blossoms (BY-NC-ND)
- (07:31) ‘Tis Roock, ‘Tis Enckel Wint by Black Autumn from Black Autumn / Veldes – Split (BY-NC-SA)
- (13:02) Old World Blues, New World Hope by Rain On Their Parade from Wonderlights (BY-NC-ND)
- (17:05) Murder Machine by Thicket from Tales From The Tomb (BY)
- (21:47) Sexkinesia by ROSY FINCH from Witchboro (BY-NC-ND)
- (29:15) DIRTY SICK VICE by B.I.T.E from ROCK INTO THE NIGHT (BY-NC-SA)
Please support the bands in this show! Buy a T-Shirt, buy an album, head to the shows, or set off fireworks around their trailer. Whatever you can do to help these bands keep making music, please do it!
Also check out the other great podcasts at Metal Injection, and be sure to listen to all of the great shows (including Open Metalcast) streaming 24/7 at Metalinjection.FM.
If you have any suggestions for Creative Commons licensed metal, send me a link at firstname.lastname@example.org.