Ever have one of those days where you just decide to put your entire library on shuffle and see what happens? That’s what happened with this episode. I narrowed down the library to just the Creative Commons Metal Music, turned on shuffle and hit “play”. What you’re hearing is a (mostly) shuffled version of what is in the Open Metalcast archives. This episode has a mix of different artists, featuring Colosso, Aborym, Exiled From Eden, Trocotombix, Black Autumn, Pr4nA, The Foetal Mind, Frozen Dust, Petrychor, Concatenate, Omainen, and Thou. Some of these haven’t been on the show in a while and others are more recent. So sit back and let the realm of randomness take you on an hour-long journey of Creative Commons Metal Music.
- (00:42) Four Edges Of Deceit by Colosso from Foregone Semblances (BY-NC-SA)
- (04:59) V by Aborym from Psychogrotesque (BY-NC-SA)
- (10:37) Genocide by Exiled From Eden from Eve of the End (BY-NC-SA)
- (14:13) Reza Hindrakesuma by TROCOTOMBIX from Psicopompos (BY-NC-ND)
- (16:03) The Threefold Life by Black Autumn from Aurora – Morgen Rothe Im Auffgang (BY-NC-SA)
- (21:38) Desert sand by Pr4nA from Pr4nA (BY-NC-ND)
- (26:20) Total Chaos by The Foetal Mind from The Grand Contraction (BY-NC)
- (29:32) Into the Night by Frozen Dust from Reincarnation (BY-SA)
- (33:21) Ceaseless White by Petrychor from Makrokosmos (BY-NC-ND)
- (39:18) Priorities by Concatenate from Concatenate’s Concatenated Stuff (BY-NC-SA)
- (43:16) The End of Time by Omainen from Shades of Grey (BY-NC-SA)
- (49:09) The Song of Illuminate Darkness by Thou from Ceremonies of Humiliation (BY)
Please support the bands in this show! Buy a T-Shirt, buy an album, head to the shows, or buy their cat pet food. Whatever you can do to help these bands keep making music, please do it!
Also check out the other great podcasts at Metal Injection, and be sure to listen to all of the great shows (including Open Metalcast) streaming 24/7 at Metalinjection.FM.
If you have any suggestions for Creative Commons licensed metal, send me a link at email@example.com.