Eight months ago Open Metalcast went on hiatus. The short of it was because my father-in-law was needing more elder care and we needed to shore up resources for his care. Unfortunately he passed away last year. This show is dedicated to him, even though he likely never heard it or knew it existed. We miss you, Dad.
So I have eight months to catch up on of sharing Creative Commons Metal Music with you. Let’s get started with music from Phylogeny, The Afterthought Ecstasty, Sonus Mortis, Wildernessking, Negative Voice, Akaitsuki, two tracks from EWÏG FROST, and Lèpoka.
It’s good to be back, though I wish it were under better circumstances.
- (00:12) Seizure of the Tremoctopus by Phylogeny from Phylogeny (BY-SA)
- (04:55) Paradoxal Subjugation by First Fragment from The Afterthought Ecstasy (BY-NC)
- (10:04) The Crypt Of The Death Prophet by Sonus Mortis from War Prophecy (BY-NC-ND)
- (16:32) With Arms Like Wands by Wildernessking from Mystical Future (BY-NC-ND)
- (24:47) Limitation by Negative Voice from Limitation [single release] (BY-NC)
- (30:09) Ryujin by Akaitsuki from Akaitsuki (BY-SA)
- (34:00) A1-The Railroad to Hell by EWÏG FROST from The Railroad to Hell EP (BY-NC-ND)
- (36:32) A2- Black Rollin’ Thunder Clouds by EWÏG FROST from The Railroad to Hell EP (BY-NC-ND)
- (41:26) Beerserkers by Lèpoka from Beerserkers [2016 album] (BY-NC-ND)
Please support the bands in this show! Buy a T-Shirt, head to the shows, or give them a hug. Whatever you can do to help these bands keep making music, please do it!
Also check out the other great podcasts at Metal Injection, as well as news, videos, interviews, reviews and more.
If you have any suggestions for Creative Commons licensed metal, send me a link at email@example.com.