Welcome friends to the 149th episode of the podcast we humbly call “Open Metalcast”. In this chapter our hero discovers that the old man in the tavern was indeed a sorcerer who sent him in search of the best in Creative Commons Music. He scoured the internet and discovered eight new tracks, which he stuffed into his knapsack and dragged back into town. Feast your eyes upon such treasures by the likes of Human Ashtray, Maleek, BloodeviL, Tinnitia, Sunvoid, Lacrima, Death of a Poet, and Isyocel. It’s a 42 minute journey that only requires your headphones, your podcatcher of choice, and a place to listen to it. Chips and beverages optional.
- (00:11) Post Mortem Nihil Est by Human Ashtray from Exile (BY-NC-ND)
- (07:08) Abismo by Maleek from Despertares (BY-ND)
- (11:29) Biowar by BloodeviL from Promo 2012 (BY-ND)
- (16:00) Break by Tinnitia from Ep 2008 (BY-NC-ND)
- (21:29) The point of no return by Sunvoid from Through the Dazzling Illusion (BY-SA)
- (27:59) Backwards by Lacrima from A Story From Limbo (BY)
- (32:05) Euphoria by Death of a Poet from None (BY-NC-ND)
- (37:41) The worst is yet to come by Isyocel from The worst is yet to come (feat CNX Apocalyps, Minotaur Project) (BY-NC-ND)
Please support the bands in this show! Buy a T-Shirt, buy an album, head to the shows, or buy copies for all of your friends. Whatever you can do to help these bands keep making music, please do it!
Open Metalcast #149 (OGG)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.