Here at the Open Metalcast headquarters we keep our ear to the ground of the metal world to hear the double-bass-drum rumblings within. So when we heard news that there was a release by Necrosexual we were intrigued. When we found out was also Creative Commons Licensed material we knew we had to have it on the show. When we also found that the latest release by the magnificent Eruption was also CC-licensed we could hardly contain our enthusiasm. Add to that the release of Skinlepsy’s full album, AutotheisM, Gustav Eisen, F41.0, Noituma, and oblivion and you’ll wonder how we can still stand upright after the onslaught of amazing metal. But stand we shall, and we shall deliver you the finest in Creative Commons Metal Music with this latest episode. Plus we havea promo code for saving yourself some money when supporting one of the bands. It’s an episode you won’t want to miss.
- (00:11) The Mentor by Skinlepsy from Dissolved (BY-SA)
- (05:04) Reborn In Convulsion by AutotheisM from Hives MMXVII (BY-NC-ND)
- (08:57) The Lair Where No Light Enters by Necrosexual from None (BY-NC-ND)
- (12:18) Drones by Eruption from Cloaks of Oblivion (BY-NC-ND)
- (17:29) Intersubjectivity by Gustav Eisen from Quantum Leech – Demo 2017 (BY-NC)
- (21:06) Alpha by F41.0 from F41.0 – Bürde (BY-NC-ND)
- (29:22) 7. Revontulet by Noituma from Ruoto (BY)
- (35:26) Haunted Lady by oblivion from FRAGMENTS OF AN EVOLUTION (BY-NC-SA)
We have a special promo for the F41.0 – “Bürde” album. Save 20% off of the price of the digital or physical release:
- Digital: Head to http://geisterasche.bandcamp.com, add “Bürde” to your cart, and use the promo code openmetalcast4 to save 20% off of your purchase.
- Physical: Head to geisterasche.de, add “Bürde” to your cart, and save 20% with the promo code openmetalcast
This is a limited-time offer so hurry on over to claim your copy.
Please support the bands in this show! Buy a T-Shirt, buy an album, head to the shows, or walk in to their Skype conversation like you just don’t care. Whatever you can do to help these bands keep making music, please do it!
If you have any suggestions for Creative Commons licensed metal, send me a link at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Metalcast #154 (MP3)
Open Metalcast #154 (OGG)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.