Here at Open Metalcast Headquarters we’re nearing the end of summer and heading headlong into the most metal of seasons: Fall. Now you may say that Winter is the most metal of seasons, but I’d beg to differ with you. And because I’m doing the writing I get to say that it’s Fall and there’s very little you can do to dissuade me from this notion. What makes this season so metal? Other than leaves falling from trees, Halloween, and darkness falling ever sooner over the land I really can’t think of much else. 🙂 And we have an amazing collection of metal to lead you into fall. We have tracks from Muldjord, Petroglyphs, Colosso, Khayman, Angus Black, R.O.L.F., Maeth, and Oak Pantheon. So sit back, brew your favorite warm beverage and let the darkness fall over you.
- (00:11) My Heart and Soul at the Summit of the World by Muldjord from A Cascade of Eventualities (BY-SA)
- (04:20) Paralyzed by Petroglyphs from Ascension (BY-NC-ND)
- (07:16) Perennial by Colosso from Rebirth (BY-NC-SA)
- (10:45) Sunday Blues by Khayman from The Gentle Art of Self-Destruction (BY-NC-ND)
- (18:07) All the Sins by Angus Black from Angus Black (BY-NC-ND)
- (23:47) Materia Negra by R.O.L.F. from Taró de Muerto (BY-NC-ND)
- (31:37) Everything is an orchid, by Maeth from Whaling Village (BY-NC-SA)
- (43:16) Descend Into Winter by Oak Pantheon from From a Whisper (2018 Remaster) (BY-ND)
Please support the bands in this show! Buy a T-Shirt, buy an album, or head to the shows. Whatever you can do to help these bands keep making music, please do it!
If you have any suggestions for Creative Commons licensed metal, send me a link at email@example.com.
Open Metalcast #181 (MP3)
Open Metalcast #181 (OGG)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.