Part of the fun in recording a podcast is trying to get everything done in one take without making mistakes. Sometimes that just happens, where I start to say a name of a band and then sound like I have marbles in my mouth. Other times there will be “technical difficulties” like having a cat decide that she needs to be up on the desk at the same time. But we never let these issues stand between you and the amazing Creative Commons Metal Music that awaits your ears. We have music from Hedphelym, EntröpiaH, Six is the God’s Number, COMMUNION, Gmork, Recuerda Que Puedes Morir, Insidious Process, and Skankshot. Now if you’ll excuse me there’s a cat that is not letting me get these show notes typed up. I mean, it’s only been an hour since she was last fed, and yet she’s recording vocal parts for an amazing metal album. Roaaaawr indeed.
- (00:11) Artificial Selection by Hedphelym from Infandous (BY-NC-ND)
- (05:20) Ojos Vacíos by EntröpiaH from Cuantas Vidas (BY-NC-SA)
- (08:18) Mammoth by Six is the God’s Number from The Slower You Go the Bigger the Mess (BY-NC-ND)
- (11:53) Crush The Atheism by COMMUNION from “Communion” (BY-SA)
- (15:32) The Time when your Autumn Comes by Gmork from Nocturne EP (BY-NC-ND)
- (19:22) Guerrilla Interior by Recuerda Que Puedes Morir from Recuerda Que Puedes Morir (BY-NC-ND)
- (22:15) Sold Out Ideals by Insidious Process from Mirrors of the Dead (BY-NC-ND)
- (26:04) Thanks But No Thank You by Skankshot from Skankshot (BY-NC-SA)
Please support the bands in this show! Buy a T-Shirt, buy an album, or head to the shows. Whatever you can do to help these bands keep making music, please do it!
If you have any suggestions for Creative Commons licensed metal, send me a link at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Metalcast #184 (MP3)
Open Metalcast #184 (OGG)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.